Hey, hey! How was it your first day in 2017?
Mine was still the same like any other weekend, gathered with family and most important is my nephews. Besides, I also keep thinking about upcoming contents for this blog! Because I really want to make this blog will be easier for people to read, make comments or just simply being inspired with what I will write in this blog.
So now I am doing research, Googling and make some notes what will I do to regularly update my blog posts. Wish me luck!
And for today, I would like to tell you “10 books Wishlist in 2017″ that I really want to buy or read, so this is it:
- Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year by Demi Lovato (2013)
- After You by Jojo Moyes (2015)
- Catatan Najwa by Najwa Shihab (2016)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (2012)
- The Universe of Us by Lang Leav (2016)
- Memories by Lang Leav (2015)
- All The Words I Should Have Said by Rania Naim (2016)
- The Search for Something More by Rania Naim
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur (2016)
- A World without Islam by Graham E. Fuller (2010)
Yup, there are some books that I really want to buy and read. Most of them were published last year and the rest was also couple years ago, but I really want to read it. Actually the last book above, I already downloaded the pdf ones, and I am still reading it during my leisure time or on my way to the office, basically.
How about you? Did you guys already read one of those books above? If yes, please tell me, what is your most favourite and why do you like the book?
Or maybe if some of you have any advice about other book titles which I must read, please do tell me by comments below!