Hello, friends! Happy new year for all of you in every part of the world. This will be my first WITT post in 2017 and I am so excited about everything that this year will bring me to! But I hope it will bring full of happiness, excitement, laughter, loves, and more luck to me, my family and my beloved ones.
Well like any other people, I would like to make a (long) list of my 2017 resolutions, so this is it…
- Be more grateful for my life and getting closer with Allah SWT 🙏
- Always giving the best thing and to make my parents proud of me more!
- Would love to meet the cutest, sweetest, funniest, lovely and awesome boyfriend, Igor Girault. I wish we are still in love for each other, stay forever and lots of travel together! 💼🎒
- Be healthier than last year, eat healthily, drink more waters, enough sleeping time
- Starting to more practice on IELTS and get the best score IELTS. Bismillah! 📖
- To read any kind of books at least 2 books every month 📚
- Visit and have another holiday in Europe, especially explore cities in France and visit my family in Geneva
- Be more successful in everything that I do
- Study and preparing to apply for Master scholarship programme in human rights
- Engagement? Get married? Hope for the best <3
- Explore Indonesia and Southeast Asian region. See the world as much as possible!
- More active in writing, blogging, photography, journaling, and other creativity things
- Saving more money for (i) future, (ii) travel, (iii) education
- Learn more about cooking and baking!
- Be kind to everyone, keep courage and be patient to face any problems in this life
- Self-discipline, well-organized, tidy, on-time and make to-do list (prioritise activities)
- More self-respect 🙂
- Learn and practice more French!
Bismillahirahmaanirrahiim… Insya Allah, I am ready to face 2017 and fulfil every resolutions above!